IBEW 2085 works to negotiate competitive benefits for our members, including a collective agreement to govern wages and working conditions and health and pension benefits to ensure personal and financial security. IBEW 2085 also provides textbooks and reduced membership dues for apprentices.
Coughlin - Important Office Information
Coughlin & Associates Ltd. (website)
- Coughlin Contact Information – As our office is currently closed to external visitors and minimum staff this information will allow members to have direct contact information.
- IBEW 2085 Self-Pay Rules – Gives members more information on the self-payment options.
- Revised Hour Bank Subsidy-Apr 2020
- For all Coughlin Forms
- IBEW 2085 Health & Welfare Booklet (PDF)
- Coughlin's Board of Trustees Letter (PDF)
- Pre-Authorized Deposit Form (PDF) PLEASE FILL OUT if not already done
- Member Portal Instructions (PDF)
- Healthcare Claim Form (PDF)
- Dental Claim Form (PDF)
- Group Benefits Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Short Term Disability Claim Form (PDF)
- Health & Welfare Bereavement Benefit Claim Form (PDF)
Canada Life (RRSP)
- To update your mailing address, call Access Line at 1-800-724-3402 on weekdays, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., (ET) or to change it on line, click here.
- Construction Labour Relations Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Workplace Health and Safety
- Apprenticeship MB