IBEW 2085 works to negotiate competitive benefits for our members, including a collective agreement to govern wages and working conditions and health and pension benefits to ensure personal and financial security. IBEW 2085 also provides textbooks and reduced membership dues for apprentices.
To find out more about the benefits of becoming a member, or to access your personal benefit information online, explore the links below or call us at (204) 982-2085.
A username and password are required to login to obtain your personal information from the GRS website.
Group benefits administrators
- Group Benefits Enrolment Form (PDF)
- Healthcare Claim Form (PDF)
- Dental Claim Form (PDF)
- Weekly Income Claim Form (PDF)
- Health & Welfare Bereavement Benefit Claim Form (PDF)
- Construction Labour Relations Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Workplace Health and Safety
- Apprenticeship MB