IBEW 2085 works to negotiate competitive benefits for our members, including a collective agreement to govern wages and working conditions and health and pension benefits to ensure personal and financial security. IBEW 2085 also provides textbooks and reduced membership dues for apprentices.
Coughlin - Important Office Information
Coughlin & Associates Ltd. (website)
- Coughlin Contact Information – As our office is currently closed to external visitors and minimum staff this information will allow members to have direct contact information.
- Coughlin Online Self-Pay Portal – We are now accepting self-payments online for IBEW 2085 members, effective March 23, 2020. Please indicate that this is for health and welfare coverage only, not union dues.
- IBEW 2085 Self-Pay Rules – Gives members more information on the self-payment options.
- For all Coughlin Forms
- IBEW 2085 Health & Welfare Booklet (PDF)
- Coughlin's Board of Trustees Letter (PDF)
- Pre-Authorized Deposit Form (PDF) PLEASE FILL OUT if not already done
- Member Portal Instructions (PDF)
- Healthcare Claim Form (PDF)
- Dental Claim Form (PDF)
- Group Benefits Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Short Term Disability Claim Form (PDF)
- Health & Welfare Bereavement Benefit Claim Form (PDF)
- Construction Labour Relations Association of Manitoba
- Manitoba Workplace Health and Safety
- Apprenticeship MB