IBEW 2085 represents construction electricians across Manitoba and parts of Nunavut and is governed by an executive elected by and from our members.
Since October 1960, IBEW 2085, a local union of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, has worked to:
- Promote respect among members of the electrical industry.
- Advocate reasonable methods and hours of work.
- Secure employment and adequate pay.
- Settle employment disputes.
- Seek security and a higher standard of living for construction electricians in Manitoba.